Our skincare products have a 9-12 month shelf life once opened depending on product type. Please check the skincare bottles for the shelf life.
Please keep our products sealed or closed when not in use, and keep out of direct heat and sunlight.
We are committed to creating products that are non toxic and sit under the ‘Clean Beauty’ Category. Our products will never contain sulphates, SLS, SLES, parabens, formaldehydes and formaldehyde releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, coal tar, oxybenzone, triclosan and triclocarban. We have a blacklist of ingredients that we stand by with over 2,000+ ingredients we will not use due to environmental and safety concerns.
Yes, Habitual Beauty skincare products are cruelty free. We do not test on animals. Our skincare products contain no animal ingredients or by-products.
Yes, all of our products are safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding, we use Bakuchiol not retinol for this purpose. Our founder Keira Rumble, made it a necessity to have these formulations safe for trying to conceive, pregnant and breastfeeding stages, and has used the products throughout her fertility journey. However, as with anything, if you are unsure, please consult your doctor.
Keira Rumble the founder of Habitual Beauty has been extremely meticulous in choosing her team of specialists for product development and formulation, we use our bespoke in-house chemists for formulations and those products go under rigorous testing before launching to market.
We source the highest quality and finest ingredients from around the world, which are manufactured from right here in Australia. Both our skincare and ingestible products are manufactured in Australia.
The Habitual Beauty Advanced Skin + Gut Health Collagen Elixir is one of, if not the most, advanced skin and gut health supplements on the market. A 5-in-1 nutricosmetic to improve overall nutrition, wellness and gut health as well as radiant skin, hair and nails.
Collagen is an important structural protein found in animals. In humans, it's essentially the glue that holds the body together, giving strength, structure, elasticity and cohesion to bones, skin, muscles, tendons, ligaments and cartilage. There are different types of collagen in the body. Collagen Type I & III, for example, is made up of very long, tightly packed fibers that give tensile strength to ligaments, tendons and skin. The fibers in Collagen Type II, on the other hand, are shorter thereby allowing cartilage to absorb shock between bones and to cushion joints. So it’s an essential substance for maintaining good physical health.
Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides is collagen that has been extracted from native (full-length) collagen sources and broken down into smaller molecules (short chains of amino acids) via a process called enzymatic hydrolysis (also enzymatic hydrolyzation) to make it easier for us to absorb into our bodies. Our bioavailable collagen has over a 90% absorption rate alone and can be easily absorbed by the human body.
10,000mg of Bioavailable Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides.
We have less than 1g of sugar per sachet
We have 24 other active skin and gut health ingredients such as Prebiotic fibre, B Vitamins, Probiotics, Digestive enzymes and Hyaluronic Acid to name a few. For a full ingredient list click here.
Unfortunately, there is not an Australian commercial source of many of our ingredients like Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides, Coconut & Tapioca Powders etc. We are however very excited to share in the upcoming months a change to this so we will update when possible.
Our Advanced Skin + Gut Health Collagen Elixir is manufactured in Australia.
We have specifically formulated our Collagen Elixir to only require sachet one a day. However, if you wish to have more, we recommend no more than 2 per day. There is no specific time of day that you need to take your Collagen Elixir.
While there have been many studies to show the effectiveness of Collagen Peptides by itself, we believe the many health benefits of the other ingredients used in conjunction with the Collagen Peptides gives a complete full spectrum approach to wellness and skin and gut health.
We recommend no more than 2 sachets per day.
In the cooler months, you may find that your Dutch Chocolate and Madagascan Vanilla may have some small, hard, lumps. This is because we use Coconut Milk Powder, which can harden up over the colder months. The Dutch Chocolate and Madagascan Vanilla is designed and best used in hot milk, or milk alternatives, or in a blender or shaker, so all ingredients are properly dispersed.
For our Dutch Chocolate and Madagascan Vanilla Collagen Elixir’s, our favourite way is to either incorporate into a morning smoothie, coffee, tea or hot chocolate before bed. Stay tuned for our new flavours launching very soon!
Best stored below 25 degrees celsius.
Clinical studies have shown results after a 56 day period of using just hydrolyzed collagen peptides by themselves. Typically when used in conjunction with our skincare results can be seen earlier.
Clinically proven to reduce fine lines and boost skin hydration and elasticity. A full list of benefits can be seen on the product page here.
Our Advanced Skin + Gut Health Collagen Elixir is designed to replace the need for a number of different supplements. It is a source of many vitamins and minerals - Prebiotis, Probiotics and Postbiotics, a Collagen/Protein supplement and a digestive support supplement for skin and gut health.
18 months from manufacture.
Yes, to all of the above! Our founder, Keira Rumble, was extremely conscious when developing the product range with her expert team to ensure that all of the Collagen Elixirs were free from gluten, dairy, soy and GMO free.
None of our products contain nuts.
No, unfortunately there is no vegetarian source of collagen (despite how cleverly companies market their products to be “Vegan Collagen”).
Yes! Our Dutch Chocolate and Madagascan Vanilla Collagen Elixirs are safe for children.
Yes, we use Bovine collagen which is both pregnancy and breastfeeding friendly. However as with anything, if you’re unsure please consult your doctor.
Used for centuries in Chinese medicine and culture, facial rollers are an incredible beauty tool that is used to promote both inner and outer beauty. A Rose Quartz Facial Roller helps to facilitate a do-it-yourself-lymphatic drainage massage/facial. A soothing and relaxing massage tool used with gentle but effective rolling motions helps to reduce the appearance of puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles.
Our Habitual Beauty Rose Quartz Facial Roller can be used daily. We suggest combining the beauty tool ritual with your skincare routine, namely using in conjunction with the Rejuvenating Facial Oil. The morning provides an opportunity to wake up the face, depuff and energise the skin. An evening facial massage is an opportunity to aid relaxation and relieve muscle tension after a busy day.
1. Always use your Rose Quartz Facial Roller on a clean face.
2. Start on the right side of the face and roll one half of your face completely before starting the other side.
3. Placing the large end of the Rose Quartz Roller on the middle of your chin, apply soft to medium pressure and roll it up towards your ear. Repeat 5 - 10 times and gradually move the roller upwards on the cheek.
4. Move the Facial Roller up to the nose and roll from the edge of the nose out towards the ears horizontally. Repeat 5 - 10 times.
5. Using the small end of the Facial Roller, place it in the inner corner of the nose, just below the eye, and roll out toward the temples very gently.
6. Place the large end of the Facial Roller on to the eyebrows, and roll outwards, ending at the temples.
7. Using the large end of the Facial Roller, roll from the eyebrows upwards to the hairline, moving across the forehead, after 5-10 gliding motions in each spot.
8. Move onto rolling the middle of the forehead horizontally out towards the temples. Repeat 5 - 10 times.
9. Move onto the left side of your face, following the same directions.
10. Finish the ritual by rolling down the nose of the face. This is traditionally used as a means to reduce inflammation.
A Facial Roller supports lymphatic drainage, reduces puffiness, improves product absorption, increases circulation through stimulation of skin, encourages skin cell rejuvenation and helps to reduce water retention.
The Gua Sha is a facial massage tool that has been part of traditional Chinese medicine since the 7th century. This ancient Chinese scraping technique is now used cosmetically to release muscle tension in the face, drain lymphatic fluid, to lift and tighten skin, aiding in the elimination of the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. The Gua Sha induces glowy, radiant skin. The Gua Sha can boost the circulation to the skin, flooding the face with nutrients and naturally building both elastin and collagen.
1. Always use your Gua Sha on a clean face.
2. Your Gua Sha should be placed on it’s flat side at a slight angle so that it glides over the skin without too much resistance or pulling.
3. We recommend using the Habitual Beauty Rejuvenating Facial Oil with the practice to ensure the tool glides easily across the face.
4. Using your nose as an imaginary line, start on the right side of your face, starting at the jawline.
5. Use the indented side of the Gua Sha, and slide the beauty tool along the jawline up to the base of your ear. Repeat the motion 5-10 times, moving along upwards and out, never back and forth.
6. Hold the Gua Sha flat towards the skin and sweep the tool in one long, upwards/outwards motion, towards the outer edges of the face - first from the chin, then the corner of mouth and cheek/nose. Repeat 5-10 times on each line.
7. Move to your brow, sweeping across from your centre of your face/beginning of brow to the hairline in one horizontal motion.
8. Move to your forehead, this time work vertically sliding the Gua Sha from the base of your forehead to the hairline.
9. Repeat on the other side of your face.
10. Once you have worked on those key areas, you can then come back and focus on any wrinkles or fine lines.
11. Finish your Gua Sha ritual by placing the pointed end of the tool in the depression point found in front of your ear. Move the tool up and around the ear, then continue the stroke down the neck. This action drains any toxins that may have accumulated during the routine.
This ancient ritual can drain lymphatic fluid, lift and tighten skin, aid in elimination of dark circles under the eyes, improve product absorption and improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It can also benefit those suffering from migraine and TMJ disorders, as it reduces tension in the jaw, face and neck. The tool essentially scrapes your skin stimulating microcirculation of the soft tissue. This increases blood flow to help to smooth away the appearance of wrinkles and help to visibly firm the facial contours while awakening the skin’s natural glow.
For health and safety reasons we do not offer refunds or returns.
Australia wide & internationally.
Our warehouse endeavours to dispatch all orders the following business day.
For shipping time frames estimates please see below. Please note that these are estimates only, due to current postage backlog and COVID-19, these times may vary.
Sydney 1-2 business days
Adelaide 1-2 business days
Brisbane 1-2 business days
Cairns 3-7 business days
Canberra 1-2 business days
Darwin 4-12 business days
Hobart 4-6 business days
Melbourne 1-2 business days
Perth 7-10 business days
For international orders, we use DHL & Australia Post, please check here for shipping timeline expectations.
Habitual Beauty Pty Ltd will not be liable to you for any loss or damage you suffer if the Product is not delivered within the timeframes as above.
Please keep in mind that once your order has been dispatched Habitual Beauty is not responsible for any losses. It is the customers responsibility to follow the tracking information provided and contact the courier / delivery company to ensure the safe and timely delivery of your purchase. We will assist you in recovering an item to the best of our abilities, however, will not provide a replacement or refund.
We will of course abide by Australian Consumer Law in regard to products with any major faults.
Once your order has been processed and dispatched, you will receive a tracking number via email. If you have not received a tracking number within a few days, please login to see if you have correctly spelt your email address and/or check your junk folder. If you still have not received an order please email email@example.com with your order number and order details.
Firstly, please take a photo of how the shipping box arrives, along with the damaged product. Then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and photos of the damaged product within 10 days of receiving the goods. We will do our best to accommodate your issue with damaged goods.
Unfortunately, once you have placed your order we are unable to guarantee that any cancellations or edits will be made. Our warehouse staff endeavour to pick and pack your orders quickly, so there may be no time to make any alterations or cancellations to your order. We will of course try our best to accommodate your requests, so please email email@example.com with your order number and we will see how we can assist.
Please get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to look into this for you. Please keep in mind, we have a $10 redelivery fee for Australian orders (international orders will incur an additional charge that is equal to the shipping cost) that applies for the below reasons.
- Incorrect postal address entered at checkout, causing your order to be sent back to us.
- Not picking up your order from the post office or courier depot causing your order to be sent back to us.